Heathcare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing (HCC) is seeking a well-qualified Pharmacist In Charge for a new Start-up, 503A Compounding Pharmacy, Dermatology focus, located near Chatham, NJ in Millburn. The ideal candidate will have an extensive knowledge in non-sterile compounding USP795, licensing, regulatory compliance, and be excited to guide the direction of the product and company.
New Jersey licensure as a Pharmacist is desired. Licensure in the following states is a plus: AL, AR, KY, LA, MD, MI,, MS, NE, OR, OK, TN, TX, VA, and WV.
- Doctorate or Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Pharmacist licensure in good standing and ability to obtain and maintain licensure in all states that require non-resident pharmacist licensure.
- Three or more years experience as a Pharmacist In Charge
- Three or more years experience of non-sterile compounding.
- Three or more years experience in mail order pharmacy.
- Able to successfully complete health screening criteria, rigorous background checks, and drug screens.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Paid vacation, PTO.
- Company paid individual medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
- Discounted select gym memberships.
Company is a small team of MIT, Harvard, and Yale graduates, backed by top investors.
Immediate need to fill this position as a full-time Pharmacist In Charge. Please forward your resume to Linton as soon as possible.
Healthcare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing has provided part time and relief pharmacy jobs and Per Diem/Temp pharmacy Staffing services in South Carolina and the Southeastern United States for over 27 years now. Healthcare Consultants is also a provider of Direct Hire, Permanent Placement and Temp to Hire pharmacy staffing services throughout the USA. With numerous positions available we encourage you to contact us online or call us at 800-642-1652 today!
Please “Like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pharmacystaffing.