Mint Pharmacy Spring, TX
Healthcare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing is seeking a well-qualified Texas licensed Pharmacist for the full-time position of Pharmacist/Pharmacist-In-Charge with a new Pharmacy in Spring, TX. Desire a candidate who will grow the business and build a successful Pharmacy Team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following expectations:
- Pioneer Software experience
- USP 795 Non-Sterile Compounding experience
- Ship Station experience’
Three or more years’ experience as a Retail Pharmacist
- One or more years’ experience as a Pharmacist In Charge
- Seeking candidates who are motivated, friendly, who possess great customer service skills, and possess exceptional communication skills.
- Active and Clear License in the following states
* West Virginia
Current business hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM; closed Saturday and Sunday.
Starting compensation will be determined based on experience and skills.
Please feel free to contact: