Since 1989 Healthcare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing has been a leader in the pharmacy staffing industry. We specialize in finding pharmacists the right job to meet their needs and skill sets. Known for being a full service pharmacy staffing agency, HCC has helped numerous pharmacists throughout the country find positions in the following ways:
– Temporary positions and part-time work –
Are you a pharmacist looking to make some additional income? Do you have extra time that you would like to commit to earning more money?
– Temporary to permanent placement –
Are you a pharmacist that wants to try a new job but doesn’t want to commit to a permanent position? Perhaps you want to experience a new work environment or a new geographical locale, but want to try it out first?
– Permanent placement –
Are you currently looking for a full-time permanent position?
If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, then Healthcare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing offers a solution for you! With temporary staffing and placement opportunities in many states, HCC offers a diverse range of pharmacy positions to consider and options to choose from. These include available pharmacy jobs in compounding, institutional, mail-order, nursing home, as well as other specialty practices. Of course we have numerous positions to choose from in hospital pharmacy and retail pharmacy too!
Here is a sample of current openings that need to be filled asap:
- Long Term Care Pharmacist located in Savannah, GA or surrounding areas
- Orlando Area- Florida licensed Pharmacist and Florida, Louisiana and Arkansas licenses
- Entire State of Florida licensed Pharmacist with Florida and West Virginia Licenses
- Pharmacist In Charge for new pharmacy in Spring/Houston, TX
- Entire State of Florida licensed Pharmacist with Florida and Kentucky license
- Entire State of Florida licensed Pharmacist with Florida and Arizona licenses
- Entire State of Florida licensed Pharmacist with Florida and Louisiana licenses
- Richardson/Dallas, TX Area- licensed Pharmacist and Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas licenses, West Virginia
- Entire State of Florida licensed Pharmacist with Florida and Nebraska licenses
- Compounding Pharmacist to be Pharmacist In Charge- Montgomery, AL
- Entire state of Georgia -Retail Pharmacist with PDX Experience
If you are a pharmacist and would like to apply for one of these positions, please take a moment and fill out our online application https://www.pharmacy-staffing.com/fill-a-position/ , or call us at 1-800-642-1652.
If you are considering a temporary pharmacy job or a permanent position change, getting started with Healthcare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing is easy. Just take a few minutes and tell us a little about yourself. If you are interested in starting now, then simply tell us when you’re available and what type of work you are looking for. We have many openings in your area now!