Pharmacy Staffing & Placement: Over 27 Years of Experience!
HealthCare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing has been a national leader in regards to Pharmacy placement services and is known as a “full service” Pharmacy staffing company since 1989. With all the services that we provide to both pharmacies and pharmacists, it is sometimes easy to overlook the fact the we are one of the nation’s most successful and respected staffing and placement firms in the pharmacy employment area. Pharmacy staffing and job placement are our primary business now for over 27 years. HealthCare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing deals with all aspects of matching pharmacists to jobs in every type of situation. This includes filling short term pharmacy positions and temporary jobs, as well as permanent and long term placements. We also can help with temp-to-permanent situations.
Whatever setting a pharmacist is looking to work in and whatever special needs a pharmacy may be searching for, HCC can help. Our pharmacy positions and staffing availability cover all aspects of job types: retail, hospital, clinical and specialty pharmacies. We offer solutions for almost every type of pharmacy job you may be looking for, or every type of pharmacist you may require:
– Compounding pharmacy and pharmacist
– Nursing Home & Long Term Care pharmacy and pharmacist
– Institutional (prisons and jails) pharmacy and pharmacist
– Hospice pharmacy and pharmacist
– Mail-order pharmacy and pharmacist
– Home health pharmacy and pharmacist
– Respiratory pharmacy and pharmacist
– IV pharmacy and pharmacist
– Nuclear pharmacy and pharmacist
– Home infusion pharmacy and pharmacist
If you are a pharmacist looking for a new position (or simply looking for part time opportunities to earn more cash), we urge you to talk with us. With placement positions immediately available, contact us today online or call us at 800-642-1652 to get started.
If you are a pharmacy requiring temporary or permanent staffing help, HCC Pharmacy Staffing can assist you too. We have a professional staff who can find you the right pharmacist to match your needs, whether it be in a retail, hospital or a specialty pharmacy area.
Keep in mind that while specializing in pharmacy jobs, staffing and placement for over 27 years, HCC can help you with all your pharmacy needs. Some of our additional services include:
– Equipment needs assessment
– Medicaid/3rd party review
– Moving a pharmacy to a new location
– Out of state licensing
– Exit strategies
– Audit, surveys & mock inspections
– Expanding, redesigning and overhauling your pharmacy
– Compliance review for compounding pharmacies (USP 795 & 797)
– Policy & procedure review and recommendations
Contact us today online or call us at 800-642-1652 to get a Free Consultation.