Healthcare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing has been one of the fastest growing pharmacy staffing agencies in the Southeastern United States for more than 30+ years now, as well as being recognized for being one of the leading pharmacy consulting firms in the nation.
Established and owned by pharmacists since our company’s founding in 1989, HCC now services the following Southeastern states in regards to their pharmacy staffing and temporary R.Ph. relief and emergency pharmacist needs:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
HCC has qualified and reliable pharmacists and pharmacy personnel available in or around your local area with extensive experience in every type of pharmacy position seen in both retail and hospital settings– including specialty areas such as home IV infusion, nuclear pharmacy, oncology, sterile & non-sterile compounding, plus experienced candidates available in various institutional and consulting settings. We additionally ensure that all of our pharmacists comply with current HIPAA requirements and practices, plus maintain their own professional liability insurance.
Our automated matching and scheduling service allows us to quickly recruit, screen and locate the perfect candidate with the perfect capabilities to meet your every need – guaranteed. As a pharmacy staffing agency, our specialists will locate the most qualified professional to fill your needs as quickly and easily as possible. With our extensive candidate inventory system (a proprietary in-house software system developed over a 20+ year period), HCC is able to match your pharmacy’s needs with the right candidates in regards to both skill sets and geography.
What are the Benefits of Working with HCC to Help With My Staffing Needs?
- Save Money – You will never have to pay for health & dental insurance, or vacation, personal or sick leave
- Best Choice – You get to choose from several candidates before hiring for a full-time replacement position
- Guaranteed – If you’re unhappy with our referred pharmacist for any reason, HCC can easily replace them, usually within 24-hours
- No Fuss or Hiring “Hassles” – You get to concentrate on running your business, while HCC handles all the hiring duties
- No State Unemployment Compensation – Our referred pharmacists cannot draw Unemployment Compensation on your state account
- Transparent Pricing – You will never pay any overtime rate or charges
Additionally, your pharmacy can save on all of the following costs and expenses:
- Hiring expenses and the time required
- HR expenses such as criminal background checks, license verification, drug screening and paperwork
- Payroll taxes
- Accounting expenses
- Overtime pay
Some accounting experts estimate that all of the above expenses can add up to an increase of over 60% per hour when compared to hiring a pharmacist on staff paid by the hour.
We also specialize in all 50 states placing pharmacists for our clients in need of permanent placement and direct hire, as well as part-time assistance. Additionally, HCC offers our clients emergency pharmacy relief staffing services for those times that a pharmacy owner faces an emergency situation where the only solution is to either find an emergency pharmacist to quickly step in or to shut their pharmacy’s doors.
About Healthcare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing
If you are a pharmacy requiring temporary or permanent staffing help, HCC Pharmacy Staffing can help you! We have a professional staff who can find you the right pharmacist or technician to match your needs, whether it be in a retail, hospital or a specialty pharmacy area. We work with businesses of every size – from the corner drug store to national corporations and organizations – with only one goal in mind: to improve your pharmacy’s business operations. We can assist with expert advice in any area of your pharmacy business or practice.
Keep in mind that while specializing in pharmacy jobs, staffing and placement services for over 30+ years now, HCC can help you with all of your pharmacy needs. HCC is recognized as a national leader as a Pharmacy Consulting Firm and a sample of some of our additional services include:
- Equipment needs assessment
- Policy & Procedure Manual review, recommendations and customization
- Medicaid/3rd party review
- Moving a pharmacy to a new location
- Out of state licensing
- Exit strategies
- Audit, surveys & mock inspections
- Expanding, redesigning and overhauling your pharmacy
- Compliance review for compounding pharmacies (USP 795 & 797)
We urge you to contact us today to see how our Pharmacy Staffing services and Pharmacy Consulting services can help you improve your business now, plus be ready for the future. With a full-time staff of in-house Pharmacy Consultant specialists, HCC can answer any questions that you may have in all pharmacy settings. Contact us online or call us today at 800-642-1652 and an HCC staffing consultant will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your needs.
Whether you need temporary or permanent pharmacists, technicians or management and consulting services, you can reach us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and rest assured that by choosing HCC, you’ve chosen the best.