Healthcare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing (HCC) is seeking New York licensed, Board Certified Oncology Pharmacists (BCOP) for immediate hire. Please note, only board certified Oncology Pharmacists will be considered.
- Recommend, design, implement, monitor, and modify pharmacotherapeutic plans.
- Reduce medication errors.
- Recognize and respond to adverse issues that may arise during patient?s treatment and when providing education and counseling.
- Routinely engage with Physicians and Clinicians regarding patient?s plan of care.
- A current, active license/registration to practice pharmacy in the New York
- BCOP Certification
- Candidates must:
- be trained and educated to meet the specialized needs of oncology patients
- have thorough knowledge of pathophysiology and molecular biology of cancer;
- have experience with the full spectrum of complex drug therapies for treating and preventing cancer
- have experience managing cancer-related and drug-related adverse events and clinical situations unique to the oncology space.
- The BCOP must possess advanced knowledge and experience to optimize outcomes for patients with malignant diseases.
- Ability to organize and plan the activities of subordinates, and to delegate appropriately
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to evaluate and communicate Clinical Issues to Team Members and Physicians
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Weekly pay
- Major medical coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
Healthcare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing has provided part time and relief pharmacy jobs and Per Diem/Temp pharmacy Staffing services in South Carolina and the Southeastern United States for over 27 years now. Healthcare Consultants is also a provider of Direct Hire, Permanent Placement and Temp to Hire pharmacy staffing services throughout the USA. With numerous positions available we encourage you to contact us online or call us at 800-642-1652 today!
Please “Like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pharmacystaffing.