Healthcare Consultants Pharmacy Staffing is currently seeking licensed Florida Pharmacists with strong high-risk sterile compounding skills (USP 797) for a full-time opportunity with an established Pharmacy in the Tarpon Springs, FL area (northwest Pinellas County, FL).
Please forward your resume to:
Linton G. Creel
HCC Pharmacy Staffing
Below are both the Job Description and Summary of Benefits.
Job Description –
Sterile Compounding Pharmacist (Full-time)
Pharmacy was established in 2006 and is located in northwest Pinellas County, FL. Independently owned and growing, we specialize in quality sterile and non-sterile compounded medication options for physicians and their patients in 38 states nationwide. Our business model is cash pay, eliminating insurance issues.
Pharmacy provides customized compounded products for Men’s and Women’s Health, Bio-identical Hormone Therapy, Wellness and Age Management Therapies, Weight Management, Dermatology and Ophthalmology. We are one of just six accredited pharmacies with the International Peptide Society.
We are seeking a talented, experienced Florida-licensed Pharmacist with Sterile Compounding experience to join our positively motivated team. Desire candidates having experience with BHRT and Functional Medicine practices and experience with high-risk sterile compounding. USP chapters < 795> < 797> < 800> knowledge is a must.
Multiple state licenses are a plus.
This position is responsible for:
- Managing the sterile compounding operations and sterile pharmacy techs
- Ensuring that the necessary sterile materials & supplies are ordered
- Accurately verifying filled prescriptions
- Consulting with physicians’ offices regarding products on our formulary
- Overseeing pharmacy technicians and providing training as necessary
- Investigating and responding to customer service issues and inquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Complying with all federal, state and local regulatory agencies regarding the operation of the pharmacy
- Must have excellent math skills
- Knowledge of compounded drug products
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, self-motivated, self-disciplined
- Computer literate, knowledge of PK software a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to identify process improvements and solutions
- Active and Clear license status in Florida
- Additional state licenses a plus
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Paid holidays (pharmacy is closed on major holidays)
- Monday-Friday schedule, no nights or weekends
***All applicants must be willing to submit to a Background Check & Drug Screening***
Job Type: Full-time
All customers are required to wear a mask, CDC guidelines are observed, front counter is behind glass.